February 7, 2011

Ruby again

I am new to blogging, and I get stuck when I have real time things going on.
A colonoscopy and trying to get my life together- ultimate catharthsis!!
We moved out, and stored eveything, and moved into a condo in Garden Grove, Ca.  Also known as Garbage Grove.  unfair, but in the So-Cal environment, it is what it is.  My new home is mutlit-cultural, and all I can say is the smells of cooking are Divine.  i met my next-door neighbor, Rachel,  and we became best friends.  The pho is great - we are in the middle of Lttle Saigon. I settle in, with my dogs.
We walk in the park, and play in the doggy park every day.  I have an office set up in one of the rooms.
George moves to WA, and begins building our "dream house", and I am alone.
Meredith needs me in NY, and I am happy to go, i have nothing here.  I cannot keep teaching, becaus i am not here foe class, so i have to let that go for awhile.
So I wind up in the Dorm..

No comments:

Post a Comment